1. This adapter Support YouTube, IDMB, Quickflix, Family On TV, ABC, NBC, FOX, Microsoft Office and more. But NOT SUPPORT APPs which have “HDCP” video copyrights protection like Netflix, Amazon video, HBO go, HULU, SKY Q and Honda motor and more.
2. This adapter need supply power, please use your iPhone/iPad original charge adapter and cable, otherwise it will not work. ( Strongly recommended apple USB cable and adapter5V/2A).
3. This adapter will get a little hot when using but it’s NORMAL and SAFE.
— iPhone Models: iPhone 8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5s/SE/5/5c (iOS 11 and before)
— iPad Models: For iPad mini/mini 2/mini 3/mini 4/Air/Air 2/Pro (Only 3G/4G version of iPads supported)
— iPod Models: For iPod Touch 5th Generation and 6th Generation
How to Use:
1. Plug the HDMI connector to the TV/Projector HDMI port.
2. Use an extra lightning cable to supply power (Strongly recommended apple USB cable and adapter5V/2A).
3. Switch the TV/projector’s output to corresponding HDMI.
4. For iOS system, the phones’ screen will pop out a “Trust” option, just click it then wait it to connect automatically.