USB 3.0 to HDMI 1080P Converter Cable for Windows 10/8/7 computers ONLY
☛ Pls try to install its internal driver directly. After plug it into your computer, you will find a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks to install the driver.
☛ If you can’t get it work, pls manual download the latest driver, then install the driver and RESTART your computer. [ Pls remove the adapter while you restart computer. ]
Please search ” Download – Hoplaza ” from GOOGLE, and download the driver
☛ It’s better to turn off anti-virus software and low down the firewall level before install the driver. You can turn on them after installation. Once everything is ready, it will takes about 6-10 seconds to mirroring from PC to TV.
☛ If found it can’t convert picture well, pls check if you plug the adapter on a USB3.0 port of your computer or not. And check the HDMI extend cable version you using, the HDMI version at least be V1.3 or higher, otherwise it can’t support high resolution data transmission.
☛ If your computer have USB 2.0 port only, DON’T RECOMMEND TO BUY. It also support USB2.0 port, but for USB2.0 port the max resolution support 800*600 only.
* Support for USB 3.0 input and HDMI output
* Computer connection: USB 3.0 480Mbps of bandwidth
* USB3.0 maximum resolution of 1920×1080, including 1600×1200
* HDMI output port supports 1.65Gbps / 165MHz / 24bit Bandwidth
* USB video support Primary, Extended, Mirror
* ONLY Support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 computers